TPIS: Comparative International Economic Data
International Monetary Fund and World Bank Data: These statistics are comprised of several international databases, including:
- international financial statistics: data on International Monetary Fund (IMF) member countries' exchange rates, international reserves, national accounts and prices;
- direction of trade statistics: IMF member countries' total bilateral exports, imports, trade balance and trade turnover reported with each of their trading partners;
- balance of payments statistics: balance of payments for IMF member countries;
- government financial statistics: IMF statistics on government deficits, tax revenues, educational expenditures, etc.; and
- world debt statistics: World Bank data on public debt by type of debt and type of creditor.
Return to the TPIS Homepage